Add: Gaoxin 4th road No.40 Wuhan Hubei, China
1. Microcomputer relay protection tester is only be used to test the microcomputer relay protection device, not to test other equipment.
2. In order to prevent the body of the microcomputer relay protection tester from inducing static electricity during the operation of the instrument, the host must be reliably grounded through the grounding terminal before the test.
3. The working power supply of the microcomputer relay protection tester is AC220V. It is forbidden to connect to AC380V or other working power sources. During the test, please do not switch the power frequently to avoid damage to the instrument.
4. In order to ensure the accuracy of the test of the microcomputer relay protection tester, the outer circuit of the protection device should be disconnected, and the voltage N and the current N should be at the same point and the same ground. Pay attention to safety during the test to prevent electric shock accidents. .
5. It is strictly forbidden to short-circuit the voltage test channel and open the current test channel. It is strictly forbidden to introduce external AC and DC power into the voltage source, current source and output jack of the instrument, otherwise the instrument will be damaged.
6. The computer equipped with the microcomputer relay protection tester is equipped with system protection software. This software protects the C drive. After each restart, any changes made to the C drive will disappear. Please do not save any personal information on the C drive. document.
7. After the output current of any phase exceeds 10A, ensure that the instrument has heat dissipation for at least 60 seconds before proceeding to the next test. Pay attention to keeping the air flow of the chassis vents unobstructed. Please do not block the vents to avoid affecting heat dissipation.
8. During the test of the microcomputer relay protection tester, if an abnormal situation is encountered, the power supply should be cut off immediately.
9. Do not place the microcomputer relay protection tester in the open air and get wet by rain.
10. When the microcomputer relay protection tester works abnormally, please contact the manufacturer in time and do not repair it yourself.